Dienstag, 13. November 2007

The fourth chapter


The fourth chapter of The Australian Connection is very exciting. Alex returns to Sydney but Tom isn't there!!! That's so unbelievable, I was so angry if I read this part because Tom had to go to Singapore. Why he didn't want to see his son??? I don't understand that!
Than Alex go on a trip with Dani to play in her band. He felt sad but angry, too.
His first concert was great! I noticed, that he loves to play the guitar, beeing on the stage and so on because he talks with Dani about that.
But than, they had their first disagreement. In my opinion it was so funny because they were disagree because of a penguin... Dani thought it is cute , but Alex wasn't sure if the penguin likes the spotlight of the tourists.
I am agree with him. Sure the penguin is cute but he should can live in peace without loud people taking photos!

Keine Kommentare: