Montag, 5. November 2007

The third chapter


I've read the third chapter of The Australian Connection and I must say, it's a very interesting book because you can learn a lot of things about Australia.
The third chapter is about Alexs week in Adelaide, in the South of Australia. He visit the family Williams and has a lot of fun on the Kangaroo Island where he can stroke kangaroos and koalas! That's cool, isn't it?!
On Mary's Peak, the highest mountain in Australia, Alex learn more about his dad and is very angry because Tom has said that he hasn't a son!!! I think, that is unbelievable!! I would be angry, too.
Then Alex think in the night: Let him see how HE likes it
That means, that Alex want to check what Tom will feel, if his son isn't there if he return at home.
I think, that is a good idea because Tom has to learn how sad that can be!!!

1 Kommentar:

Peach ♥´¯) hat gesagt…

Oh yes !
I agree with you !
And I think it was unfair from Tom, that he had declaimed Alex eight years ago !
I would be very disappointed and angry too, just like Alex ...