Mittwoch, 21. November 2007

The sixth chapter


In my opinion chapter six was very unrealistic.
I wasn't right in my thoughts that Alex will be stuck-up. First he go to his father and is very shy, but then in the time he is angry and disappointed because Tom say nothing about the last fiveteen years. And Alex want to get to know the truth.
Then Tom ask Alex if he want to go to Queensland with him. If I was Alex I would go with them because I would get to know my dad better and that's the chance!
But there's a problem: Alex and Dani want to go somewhere together in the same time, but Alex decides to go with Tom. I think that was a difficult decision, but I has decide in this way, too.
Alex visits Dani and tell her the new things. Then they go upstairs... :-)

Tom and Alex has a beautiful time together. If you ask me I think that Alex will apologize Tom's mistake. But Tom will be only a friend for him, not a father...

Keine Kommentare: